Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What Would I Change About WSU?

If there was one thing that I could change about Wright State University, I would change how freshman students can register for classes for each quarter. Right now is the time for students to be registering for Winter Quarter classes at WSU. Currently, freshman can’t register for classes until everyone else has had a chance to register, which is completely understandable. I believe that it should stay that way, but there is one part that I do think should be changed. Currently, there are groups of freshman who can register for classes one day, another group who can register the next day, and so on. I believe that every freshman should have the chance to start registering on the same day, instead of different groups beginning to register on different days. I know a lot of freshman who have already registered for their classes for the Winter Quarter, and I have yet to do it. I don’t know how they choose which freshman can register when, but maybe there is actually a legitimate reason for it. However, I feel as if I am being potentially put behind in this simply because many of the classes I want to take are nearly filled for the next quarter. For everyone else who hasn’t registered yet and is a freshman, I think it is unfair to us. I believe that all students who are a freshman should have the chance to begin registering for Winter Quarter classes on the same day, and at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment